Monday 27 June 2011

Stamping with CHG Something Sweet over IN2IT Jackpot

I don't know how to do water marble nails, but I really love those designs. I don't even think I want to try because I'm just plain clumsy and bad with things like that.





So I did the next best thing, stamping with a pattern which looks like a water marble design. hahahaha~ I'm smart.

Konad M78 with China Glaze Something Sweet over IN2IT Jackpot


I know I know, it's not great, but I think it's awesome for me because I just plain sucks at things like these. Besides, it looks really like water marbling to me, especially with my smudges and smears, purfect. hahaha...



So this was the plate that I used, M78, the pattern is circled in pink.
Konad Plate M78

So that's how you get some fake water marbling nails by not water marbling. Hope you enjoyed it. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful I loved You have good taste! Yeah

    It would be an honor to have her as a follower!!!

    My blog is about nail,
    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete