Monday 13 June 2011

Skittle Pastel Manicure

I have quite a lot of untrieds in my stash, so after going back and forth among the bottles for nearly half an hour, I finally decided on a skittle manicure so I can wear every color. Yay!!




I wanted something fun and colorful, some cheerful nails, so this is what I came out with:

On my right hand:

Skittle pastel manicure: (L to R) OPI Alpine Snow, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, China Glaze Refresh Mint, China Glaze Something Sweet, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

This is my first skittle manicure, and I jazzed it up with some stamping on it.

I wanted something creative, so I stamped each finger with a different design. It looks sort of like a kindergarten wallpaper, doesn't it?





Thumb: OPI Alpine Snow stamped with China Glaze Someting Sweet; m79
Fore: Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau stamped with Konad White Special Polish, M79
Middle: China Glaze Refresh Mint stamped with OPI Alpine Snow; m79
Ring: China Glaze Someting sweet stamped with OPI Alpine Snow; m64
Little: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender stamped with Konad White Polish; m35




I did it with my right hand too, but in different order. I didn't want a matchy matchy manicure which looks boring.

Skittle Pastel Manicure

I alternate between Alpine Snow OPI and the Konad Special white polish, I don't prefer one over the another for stamping, it all gets the same look anyway.

I know I know... my stamping is off and the alignment is bad and all that, but you get the look I was sporting, right? Right??

I get a lot of compliments on this manicure, so I'm happy! :D

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment