Friday 10 June 2011

China Glaze 2030 and Konading

I did a full gold mani yesterday. Never thought I was a gold girl, but 2030 is a very suitable gold to be worn. It looks like a high-classed gold mannequin hand against my skin tone, very very nice!

China Glaze 2030

But then I kinda got tired of it, an thought of stamping some pattern on it.


I got out my konad plates and used m64 to create this look.




China Glaze 2030, konad with m64 color club where's the soiree

I used Where's the Soiree from Color club for the black stamping. 

Where's the Soiree is a very good nail polish for stamping as it doesn't dry very fast, and is very opaque when stamped.

Then I top it with a coat of Konad Top Coat.

I still really bad at painting my nails and stamping, give me some time, I'll improve!

Till next time girls. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment