Thursday 2 June 2011

Nail Polish Inventory

Oh dear, I've been away for such a long time. So sorry about that peeps. Had some really busy moments at work that caused me to travel for quite a bit. But worry not! I'm back!

Along these weeks, I've bought more and more nail polish. Oh dear... It's really such a lot.

I've expanded my range to China Glaze and Color Club.

These are the nail polishes that I have. If you'd like to see some swatches or comparison, I will be more than glad to post them out. But if there are no request, I'll just post them to my desire.

OPI:
Alpine Snow
Bubble Bath
Dulce de Leche
Hawaiian Orchid
Lucky Lucky Lavender
Mrs O'Leary BBQ
My Daddy Is The King
Natural Nail Base Coat

China Glaze:
2030
Delight
Emerald Sparkle
Fairy Dust
He's Going In Circles
Millennium
Passion
Refresh Mint
Rodeo Fanatic
Ruby Pumps
Something Sweet
Thunderbird

Color Club:
Covered In Diamonds
Soft As Cashmere
Take Me To Your Chateau
Where's The Soiree
Wild At Heart

Essie:
Matte About You Top Coat

Seche Vite:
Dry Fast Top Coat

Nubar:
2010
Nu Nail Nail Strengthener Base Coat

Poshe:
Super Fast Drying Top Coat

It's not much, I know, but I'm just starting my empire!
Be back soon~ Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment