Saturday 25 June 2011

OPI Bubble Bath Matte

This was the nails I've had on me on the day I went for my interview. Much as I love China Glaze Refresh Mint, I couldn't possibly go to an interview with minty green nails, so I had to remove them... which was sad. :(
Then I chopped them down to reasonable length, which was far too short! Ergh!

Since it was an interview for a technical job, very physical, non girly and all that, I figured I better portray that image. Still, I wanted to put on nail polish. Hahaha...

So I chose a safe color, OPI Bubble Bath and then mattified it with Essie Matte About You top coat. It looks natural, and it feels natural. It draws no attention, yet looks clean and proper. Very suitable for formal office meetings.

OPI Bubble Bath 2 coats




After Essie Matte About You:
OPI Bubble Bath 2 coats, Essie Matte About You 1 coat


No one would have guessed I put on nail polish, yet I did, which was fun.... ok.. so I have a weird definition of fun. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    http://www.dietsinreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
     dietsinreview.com

    ReplyDelete