Sunday 5 June 2011

OPI Hawaiian Orchid

Here is another soft shade from OPI. It's OPI Hawaiian Orchid.
This is a sweet pink with some violet hues in it, not sure if my camera captures it or not though.
Application wise is good, it isn't stringy but it does take me about 3 coats to get it entirely opaque though, pictures are top with 1 coat of sv.



 3 coats OPI Hawaiian Orchid + 1 coat sv + 1 coat OPI bc

3 coats OPI hawaiian Orchid + 1 coat sv + 1 coat OPI bc
I do know some girls in MUA which absolutely loves this bottle of Hawaiian Orchid, but it's not the kewwwwlll color for me... sad sad.. :(
It reminds me of plastic bag actually... I keep seeing plastic bag on my fingers and go.. wth... and then .. owhh... it's just my fingers...

Kindly ignore the little dent on my middle finger though... that's what you get when you try to cheat nail polish to get it to be 2 coats instead of 3. They take revenge and give you dents!!! Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment