Saturday 25 June 2011

IN2IT IN19 Jackpot

Had an interview a couple of days ago, so i had to chop off my claws and now i'm left with little stubbles of nails... :(

When I was in town, went to the local cosmetics shop and was trying to find a pink/purple nail varnish that I'm lacking at the moment. Little did I know that I found the best nail varnish that I've ever used in my life...

Introducing nail polish from IN2IT:

Taaadaaaaa.....
 IN19 Jackpot



It's a purple that leans a littttle pink in real life, very shiny very nice. Why do I like it soooo much?

IN2IT  Jackpot


First of all, it's a one coater. Yes, you heard me right. It is opaque in 1 coat. Screw OPI, Misa, Zoya, Essie all those high end nail polish. Girls, if you had never tried In2it before, you don't know what you had missed. Probably it's only the formula in this color Jackpot, I don't know... but 1 thing for sure, I hit the jackpot with Jackpot. Ok... it's a little lame... but it's an awesome polish!


IN2IT IN19 Jackpot 1 coat + seche vite


Not only is it a one coater, it applies smooth like buttaaahhh... Literally. The polish just know where to go on your nails. It doesn't give you any trouble at all. It is a self behaving polish, yes it is. It's not runny that tends to go to your cuticles, nor is it thick and gloopy. Jackpot is just nice and opaque, such an obedient little fellow.

And... it's a self leveling nail polish... omg... I watched as the polish levels itself on my nails I was so touched I nearly cried.

What's more, it's so readily available here! It's one of the best things that I like about In2It. I can find it literally anywhere in my country. Screw all those international shipping fees and what nots. I'm soooo glad that I took a chance and bought it.

Another bonus, it is cheap. It's not effing expensive like some ahem Chanel ahem ahem, but really affordable. I spent about USD 2.80 after converting, and mind you, it doesn't have any shipping fees and all that. I was lucky I got it in a promotion, so it came with In2it keratin base coat for free, which usually costs around USD3.50.

Amazing bargain, I tell you. Great color, awesome application, fantastic formula, cheap price. What more can you ask for? Thumbs up for IN2IT.

1 word: AWESOME

P.s. I've only tried 1 nail polish from In2IT, i.e. IN19 Jackpot, so I'm not sure how are the application for other colors in the brand. Might buy more IN2IT again to try if I hit town, but I've been itching to try out Revlon nail lacquer too...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi,
    I bought it in watsons pharmacy. It's very readily available. I think you can find it in Parkson too.

    ReplyDelete