Sunday 5 June 2011

OPI My Daddy's The King

 My favourite of the lot from my last haul, OPI's My Daddy is the KING.
Haha... it's true that what work for others might not work for you.
This has gotten pretty bad rating in the MUA, but I just love love love it.


OPI My daddy's the king has been released for a long time, and has been discontinued. I must be one of the last few lucky ones to get it.
OPI My daddy's the king
 This hasn't been on my list, but since the seller ran out of Malaysian Mist, I thought I'd give MDTK a try.
It's a lovely peach which looks so girly and a little bit of pearly sheen which is very very subtle. It makes me think of laces and ribbons.



OPI My daddy's the King
I got an idea from Polishhoarderdisorder, link http://polishhoarderdisorder.blogspot.com/2009/11/bubble-bath-bouquet.html

She is such an expert in Konad-ing, and she used OPI's bubble bath and the pattern below. I'm such a noob compared to her. Gosh, my skin must be inches thick to post my own pic up.


Konad plate M40 with OPI MDTK
This is a sort of french manicure, but instead of using the normal white tip, I used the flower pattern on Konad M40 for the tip. It's definitely sweet and girly and I've gotten tons of compliment on it. You should try it too. Credits to polishhoarderdisorder.com. Her ideas are really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment