Sunday 5 June 2011

French Manicure Bubble Bath and Alpine Snow

I love love love traditional french manicures, but I know some think it's boring... but it's so clean, and crisp and nice... and so damn hard to do!

I have no artistic genes in me. Yeah, my mom's an artist and all that but I just can't draw. It's not in me. I can't draw a straight line without a ruler. I cant draw a flower without looking crooked... somehow. So.. french manicure IS rocket science... to me.

But I did one. :D
Recently. Be nice. Please.


Before and After French Manicure


I used them little strips of french manicure tapes for painting my french tips. Free hand is totally out of the question. Are you kidding me??? Freehand? 


My Final Product of French Manicure

French Manicure with Bubble bath and Alpine Snow + Poshe top coat

I did contemplate to buy OPI bubble bath or not. But I'm glad I did! :D
Application of Bubble bath is smooth, formula is kinda watery, but I like it!

I know there are two versions of Bubble bath running around, but I must have gotten the pink version, but I like it! It makes my nails look so natural and healthy! Yes yes, it's boring, but it's nice... I think. :D

Alpine Snow is OK, no biggie there. Just something to paint my french tips with. Opaque and a little thick, but it's white. I'm not gonna ask too much from it. Plus, it's only on like.. less than 20% of my nails, I'm not gonna be too hard on it.

OPI Alpine Snow (l); OPI Bubble Bath (r)

And they shall live happily ever after
I'm gonna marry them and they are going to live happily every after. Well... maybe Alpine snow is going to be paired with others, but these two are the perfect mate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment