Tuesday 21 June 2011

China Glaze Refresh Mint French Manicure

I've been pretty rough with my fingers these few days, so arghhhh.... I got some tip wear and small chips on my forefinger especially, and on my left hand too! But I like this color too much to take it off, so I made some changes to extend the life of my mani.

China Glaze Refresh Mint, Tips OPI Alpine Snow


Haha... yeaps~ french tips. I saw it somewhere on the web, can't remember where exactly though, but it was so so sweet with the milky green and pure white tips, that I copied it too. It's so nice! I don't have to change my manicure for the chips on my tips anymore~

I used the little french tips stickers to do this. 
But I tried to konad with M19, the french manicure plate on my right hand. It didn't turn out too well. Ah well, maybe next time. 

Using the french tips will make the tips feel much thicker, whereas if you stamp it, it's actually pretty smooth and natural, so I would really love to master stamping french tips with konad plates.

I used seche vite to smoothen my nails, but I used the Konad Top Coat on the forefinger in the photo, and look what it did! It bubbles like craaaaazy! Argh.... my smooth manicure bubbles and now it looks like the surface of the moon. NOT cool. I'm gonna avoid using the Konad Top Coat even though I've still about 90% left. Such a waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment