Friday 1 July 2011

Product Review: Yoko Milk Soap

After the great experience with Yoko Spa Milk Salt, I was really confident about product from Yoko, even though it's a Thailand brand. So I purchased the next item similar to it, Yoko Milk Soap. I thought it would be another hidden jewel, waiting to be uncovered. Was wrong. Very wrong. :(


Yoko Milk Soap Front

Yoko Milk Soap Back

Yoko Milk Soap
 I don't know what is wrong with it. It doesn't smell like milk. In fact, far from it.
I don't like the smell.
Yoko Milk Soap
 When I was lathering it all over my body, it hit me. It smelt like fresh concrete. The smell when you entered a newly built house and it was still fresh wet concrete and no coats of paint yet. That's the smell it reminded me of.
Yoko Milk Soap
No, I'm not gonna lather concrete-smelling soap over my body. The more I think about it, the more I dislike the thought. So I quickly rinsed it off and got out of the shower. And of course, throw this bar of soap into the trash can.

It wasn't as drying as the awful Cyleina Rice Bran Soap , but I just don't like the smell!
Sorry, no more Yoko Milk Soap for me. I want my bathing time to be enjoying, not torturing.

On a brighter note, Nubar Forest is still holding on pretty strong on my nails. Just a teeny chip on my little finger. It's one nail polish that I don't want to take off after 2 days. Or konad anything over it. It's growing on me.

4 comments:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    โรงงานสบู่

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    สบู่ ออ แก นิ ค ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.


    ลูก ไม่ ยอม กิน ข้าว

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    ทําตาสองชั้น

    ReplyDelete