Saturday 2 July 2011

Product Review: My Beauty Diary Q10 Rejuvenating Mask

Quite some time ago, I went on a massive My Beauty Diary masks haul. 

I was aware of the fake MBD masks circulating around, so I was a little apprehensive to buy it online. But I found a reputable seller, so I went ahead with it.

The last time I used a MBD mask was a couple of months ago, and I didn't bother to do a review on it. Not this time though. 

My skin isn't oily, it just need a little brightening as I few it's a little dull these days. 

This is one of the better mask of MBD. In fact, I think this is the best. The mask fits perfectly and somehow I feel it's thinner and fits like a glove compared to the other ones that I've used. It looks more transparent in fact. But then again, it's been a while since I last use one... 

The essence in Q10 is slimy. Yes, slimy and sticky once it dries.. Maybe that's why the mask adhere so well to my face. 

The smell... is like normal fragrance, like a rose lotion smell.






Oh well, I guess my skin could use the pampering some times. It's not a miracle mask, so I don't expect anything much after 1 treatment. It feels refreshing, like after u wash your face. So nothing to shout about really.


On a different note, Nubar Forest is holding up pretty well. This is day 5, minor tip wear and a little chip on the pinkie and thumb. Not bad at all ehh...

Nubar Forest Day 5

To be fair, the chip on pinkie is probably because I missed it with the seche vite top coat.

Nubar forest day 5 minor chip

Nubar Forest Day 5 thumb chip
Not bad at all eh? But then again, it was one of the few nail polish that I haven't got bored of after 5 days of wear. I should probably start testing the wears of all my nail polish. hmmm..

P.S : Q10 mask is so sticky on my face now I had to resist the urge to wash my face eeeeeekkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment