Friday 22 July 2011

French Manicure Ruby Deer and Where's the Soiree

Hello dear readers, welcome!

My last post was on how much I love ruby deer from China Glaze, a lovely sexy striking red creme, but the sad fact that it chips faster than, well, you can say chip.

So I did a french manicure with it because I wasn't ready to take it off, nope! Lovely red makes me feel happy! Here's how I improvised it with Color Club's Where's the Soiree, a black creme opaque in just 1 coat! Awesome!


Where's the soiree from Color Club


A red and black french manicure! Sexy and mysterious, no? Somehow it's just pull in all the right directions. I love how the starkness of the color compliment each other. Both are colors, a red and a black, and it just goes so well together, it just spells out confident, no? A I-know-what-I'm-doing look.


Modern Red and Black French Manicure: China Glaze Ruby Deer  and Color Club Where's The Soiree

Sorry for the little hiccups in the tips, I'm kinda clumsy, but I guessed you've already known it by now.

Modern Red and Black French Manicure: China Glaze Ruby Deer  and Color Club Where's The Soiree

I hope you dear readers love it, and would like to try out this look some time. Till then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment