Tuesday 2 August 2011

OPI Dulce de Leche part 2

This is the second time I post swatches of Dulce de Leche. The first time was simply disasterous because I plain suck at applying nail polishes.

As weird as it sounds, I've liked the color more ever since I wear it the second time round. It is unique. 'nuff said. It just reminds me of sweet caramel and ice-cream and yummy food. Weird eh?


OPI Dulce de Leche

Yeah, so I have itchy hands which prompts me to peel of the label that say, peel me. Tadaaa.. nude sticker now.




OPI Dulce de Leche, fore finger and pinky 2 coats, ring and middle 1 coat

The color is a nude fleshy pink with a hint of mauve. The mauve feel is especially strong if you apply the second or third coat. Amazingly, I was able to get decent coverage with 1 coat, which explains why the middle and ring finer is only a 1 coater. 

After applying the second coat, the fore and pinky looks more 'thick' and less pink, I don't likey.

Formula wise, a little thick and goopy, I don't likey. But no biggie because there's always my trusty Seche Restore. Saviour!

Here's a photo of the color in flash, it's rather true to life. All in all, I'm quite liking it again.

OPI Dulce le Leche
What do you think of it? Yay or Nay?
Till next time. I'm thinking of doing a review on how to spot non-genuine Princess Lee fake eyelashes on the next post. Cheers~





3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha!

    I really like this nude-y pink shade but I'm not very good with nail polish as I keep smearing it all over the sides of my fingers >.< Not good! Lovely blog you've got! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi S,
    Thank you!
    I'm a beginner in nail polish too, and I've had my shares of smearing in on the sides of my fingers. I find practice does bring improvement, at least I was a teeny tad better now than previously. You could do some cleanup with a small paint brush and acetone to clean up your nails too. It will look great and nobody has to know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete