Friday 18 March 2011

About Myself

Hi ya all~ My name is Samantha Lee, currently a student.

I will do reviews on all cosmetics, skincare (lovesss!), and also do a routine update on my battle with my weight.
At a little less than 5 foot (152cm), weighing 105 pounds (47.5kg), I'm really quite short and chubby. The fat just loves to accumulate around my thigh and upper arm. I have several weight-loss experience that I would love to share with all of you, and the rebounding, and the weight loss again. The yo-yo effect. Gah!

I will keep you posted about my weight, my on-going journey of fat loss, a reviews on skincare and cosmetics, and my gluttony food experience (yum!).

All there is about me, would love to know more about you. Feel free to leave any comments on any of the posts or email me. I warmly welcome all criticism and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment